About our church

Back of church head onWelby Lane Mission Church began following an outreach in the late 1930's  and has seen many changes over the years.

 Our current property consists of  one church building housing a church and a hall . We have a car park at the back of the church on Garden Lane  and our full time Pastor lives in our Manse nearby.
 
 Sunday Services are held twice each week at 10.45 am and 6.15 pm  with a Family Service  held on the second Sunday each month. Please see ' Weekly Ministries' page for all other activities and please visit us !
 
Photographs : Top- Church /Car Park  from entrance on Garden Lane, Church from entrance on Welby Lane, Left to right -  old church building interior pre 1956,  Pastor Quenby with congregation approx 1940, Interior of church hall sandbagged in the war, and  in 1955 before the new church was built.
 Front of Welby Lane Church
 
 
 
 Old Mission Church Interior pre 1956Pastor Quenby and congregation around 1940Welby Lane Mission Hall sandbagged in the war years1955 Welby Lane Mission - year before new church built
 inside church from front